From molecular design to final product performance
TotalEnergies offers a wide range of rotomolding grades based on proprietary metallocene PE (2nd and 3rd generation), PP, and EVA.
- Pellets and powders, both natural and colored
- To provide the best performances of your final rotomoulded part
- TPSeal® Technology: for low permeation fuel tanks, foams, structural, technical and design parts
With over 30 years of metallocene catalysis experience, our team of technical specialists and researchers continuously innovates with customers.
Both short and long term testing is part of our service to provide customers with the ideal resin and rotomolding part design.
Rotomolding Machine and Process Conditions
We offer technical support throughout the entire rotomolding process. TotalEnergies applies analytical methods such as 3D studies to examine shrinkage, warpage and sagging.
Powder particle size and shape analysis to optimize the product form. Processing window determination by using the sophisticated analytical technology TPPicture® (sintering, densification and crystallization analysis).
Our products are used in a broad range of applications:
- Furniture: medical, design
- Marine: kayak, surfboards, floaters, boats
- Automotive: fuel tanks
- Storage tanks: water, chemical, fuel
- Underground chambers
- Vehicle body
- Materials handling
- Infrastructure: roads and associated infrastructure, temporary housing, refuse containers
- Toys: fast processing grades