Natural Polymers for resins for compounders
Thanks to our vast portfolio of natural resins in Polyethylene (PEHD, PELD, EVA), Polyproylene and Polystyrene, compounders can find many options to develop new innovative compounds in diverse fields, ranging from masterbatches to appliances.
Our materials provide all the flexibility and properties needed for a good compoundability, and provide some unique features. Our experts can tell you more about which products to choose for optimized performances and how to avoid negative additive interactions.
Specific and tailor made compounds for specialties applications
We offer PP, PE and PS specialty compounds to answer the needs of very specific and demanding markets such as:
- Automotive (indoor and outdoor applications) industry
- Rotomoulding industry
- Electrically conductive industrial packaging industry
- Electrical and appliances industries requiring fire-resistant solutions
High performance Carbon Nanotubes (CNT) Compounds
Innovative Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) technology
- Avoid damages associated with static electricity
- Ideal solution for electronics manufacturing and ATEX packaging
- Unique balance of cleanliness, processability and electrical performances
- Suitable for sheet extrusion, thermoforming, rotational molding and injection